Access Grid Project Goals
Here is an evolving list of things that we need to do.
- Testing of the Access Grid in a Box (AGiB) distribution
- Release Candidate 3 is now out. I'll be reloading harsensisle soon.
- RAT on IPaq's
- Does Rat compile? Source: /net/hj1/ihpcl/src/agnode
- Are there special requirements for rat to work?
- Can we get the Audio Resource Manager working? (need JVM)
- Rat, Vic, and VV on Mac OSX
- Does Rat compile? Does Vic compile?
- First we need X – Matt's working on this.
- Will the ARM & VRM both work with the built-in JVM?
- multicast automated emailer
- Need something like a perl script to automatically check the beaconserver.accessgrid.org:9999 web page and check for connectivity problems.
- We'll want to be able to filter based on some "core" group of sites.
- Failure will generate warning messages to some list of administrators
Link to this Page
- Access Grid last edited on 8 June 2001 at 12:37 am by user-38lcn2h.dialup.mindspring.com.