Directions to the State Street Lot
Directions to the State Street Parking Lot
The lot is $2 per hour. You can pay via cash or credit card. You have to pay in advance at a machine in the lot or you can use the ParkMobile app. If that parking lot is full you can park in the parking structure (Area 5) between State Street and Atlantic Drive on Peachtree Place NW. From the State Street lot go straight through the stop sign and you will see the parking structure on your right. Turn right at Peachtree Place NW and pull into the structure on the right. Try to park at the Southeast corner and take the elevator or stairs down to the first floor. Walk up Atlantic (pedestrian only there) to the College of Computing Building. The Area 5 lot takes credit cards only.
Northbound on I-75/I-85:
• Take Exit 250, 10th Street
• Turn left (West) onto 10th Street
• Turn left (South) onto State Street
• Continue State Street until it intersects with Ferst Drive (at stop sign). The State Street Visitor Parking Lot is straight ahead to your left.
Southbound on I-75 (Using Exit 250):
• Take Exit 250, Northside Drive and turn right
• Continue Northside Drive, turn left (East) onto 10th Street
• Turn right (South) onto State Street. State Street intersects with Ferst Drive (at stop sign). The State Street Visitor Parking Lot is straight ahead to your left.
Southbound on I-85 (Using Exit 84):
• Take Exit #84 (10th/14th Streets). Do not change lanes. Do not go toward 17th Street.
• Go straight through first stop light (crossing 14th Street).
• At the split in the road, go right, following the sign to Tenth St. West/Georgia Tech.
• At the stop light, take a right onto 10th Street.
• Take a left onto State Street.
• Stop at stop sign and go straight through intersection.
• Take a left into the State Street Visitor Parking Lot
Views from the intersection of State and Atlantic:
Views when entering the lot:
Link to this Page
- Teacher Workshops last edited on 17 November 2015 at 7:01 pm by c-24-98-96-137.hsd1.ga.comcast.net