Schedule: See my .plan (finger firstname.lastname@example.org)
I am a CS MS Student currently working with the Systems Group. I am involved in the Research Infrastructure (RI) initiative, and I also work with the Ubiquitous Presence group for Kishore Ramachandran. My plan is to specialize in both Systems and Software Engineering for my MS degree.
I have adapted the Linux kernel CPiA driver to allow conditional "non-decompression" to enable higher framerates when transmitting USB ZoomCam captured images over low-bandwidth communication links. I am currently working on the completion of an application generator to facilitate rapid stampede application development, and I will be enhancing debugging and monitoring capabilities in stampede applications using this tool.
In addition to monitoring progress being made on the Access Grid, Crestron, CS3210, and Video Kiosk hackfest projects, I am lead/co-lead for these projects:
Links to this Page
- Who's who last edited on 13 November 2002 at 2:04 pm by ss09.co.us.ibm.com
- Immersadesk last edited on 25 August 2001 at 5:47 pm by baja-nt.cc.gatech.edu
- iPAQ Device Driver (USB/IR) last edited on 20 July 2005 at 7:10 pm by penguin.cc.gatech.edu
- iPAQ Security last edited on 1 February 2002 at 7:45 am by proxy4.mannesmann.de
- iPAQ Wireless last edited on 27 June 2001 at 8:23 pm by singularity.buserror.org
- Microphone Array last edited on 11 July 2001 at 5:23 pm by virgin.cc.gatech.edu
- Stampede/Aware Home last edited on 17 June 2001 at 1:55 pm by singularity.buserror.org.