Eric: Pretty good.
- Q: Do spd calls have to be made in Stampede threads?
- A: Yes.
- By the next week, he'll do some work in initialization, etc., in producer/consumer classes.
- Finish specification of transformers.
- Have client socket code done.
- Implement protocol, just now, connecting and disconnecting.
- Implement actual protocols to setup channelss, etc.
- Server will create channels, and return id for the created channels to clients.
- Next week, we'll have client and server talking to each other.
Link to this Page
- MediaBroker++ last edited on 14 July 2005 at 2:39 pm by lawn-199-77-211-58.lawn.gatech.edu