Attendee: Eric, Sean, Bin, Jin, and Phil
- Nice weekend. Took a rest.
- Producer and Consumer. Coding is progress.
- How is the base class going?
- C structures are wrapped by C++
- (Phil) In a rough expectation, how long will your code be?
- 500 to 2000 lines of code, maybe.
- How is Stampede thread? Is it pricise in terms of sleep time?
- (Phil) Depends on what the thread package is mapped onto.
- Work on producer and consumer on the existing base class
- By the next Thursday, the base class will be finished.
- Some work on transformer thread.
- Add Dave's type information API into PPT.
- Command sets between MBS, and producer and consumer.
Derivatives in the Summer semester (ending in this month)
- Producers and consumers communicate through MBS (through pass-through transformers).
Issues to consider
- Secure transformer execution
- Schedule transformer
- Transformer execution order
Link to this Page
- MediaBroker++ last edited on 14 July 2005 at 2:39 pm by lawn-199-77-211-58.lawn.gatech.edu