* Start sending specified data through this port.
* Parameter "name" must be a unique name of either a file or a device.
* "unique name of a device" may depends on implementations of
* this class. In case of ones based on Java Media Framework,
* it should be a string representation of MediaLocator.
* This method never returns until finishing sending the stream.
* If another stream is on the way, an exception will be thrown.
* @param name
* @throws CommunicationException
public StreamController send(String name) throws CommunicationException;
Link to this Page