- Date: 06/16/2005 From 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Attendees: Phil, Eric, Nate, and Jin
- Place: CCB 201
- Logger: Jin
- Brief overview of MB++ client-side design (Jin)
- Implementation strategy (partitioning, etc.)
- Tried the Stampede sample program.
- Naming and lookup functionality is ready.
- Eric: is the implementor of producer and consumer APIs. Will be a main contributer of C++ API definition.
- Nate: is the implementor of the client-common API. Put a Doxygen sample onto our swiki page.
- Jin: (tentatively) is the implementor of the server.
- The server implementation doesn't contain any transformation functionality initially. After having the clients and a blank server implementations, we will proceed to the server-side implementation.
- The implementation will be done in C++. The current API specification (attached below) contains C API only, so we create C++ APIs conforming to that. During the specification, function/structure names will be converted from mb_some_thing (C naming convention) to SomeThing or someThing (Java naming convention). Eric and Nate will create a C++ API document by Doxygen'ing their C++ header files.
Link to this Page
- MediaBroker++ last edited on 14 July 2005 at 2:39 pm by lawn-199-77-211-58.lawn.gatech.edu