Projects: uMiddle BIP enhancement; then directory service.
Plan of Action - BIP Enhancement
- Try use of Obex Push Daemon with BT Digicam.
- Create a Java interface for Bluetooth BIP Project. (For image input only)
- Create a Java class that will wrap opd through Java Native Interface.
- Skim OPD source code and make use of portions necessary for JNI implementation.
- Test and debug using BT BIP digicam.
- Wrap the implementation with uMiddle classes.
- Deploy in G2UI.
- Port software to Linux based BT-capable PDA.
- Try steps 2 to 6 for image output.
- Test and debug using BT BIP Printer.
BIP Enhancement Progress - 6/27/2005
The Java BIP Interface now works correctly. I had to modify opd to store the image in memory and return a byte array from the native code into the Java portion rather than simply writing the file to disk. I have also written a uMiddle Translator for BIP. The next step is to test the BIPService from within uMiddle.
Links to this Page
- Summer 2005 last edited on 5 June 2005 at 10:49 pm by user-1121cbi.dsl.mindspring.com
- uMiddle last edited on 27 September 2005 at 11:19 am by stmartin.cc.gatech.edu