Getting to the Hotel from the Airport
The hotel address is:
Regency Suites Hotel
975 W Peachtree St NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
Attendees traveling by air should make arrangements to arrive at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). Several ground transportation options are available from the airport to the hotel. We strongly suggest that you take MARTA, the Atlanta light rail, which has a terminal directly in the Hartsfield-Jackson airport (South Terminal):
- Georgia Tech and the Regency Suites Hotel is conveniently accessible by the MARTA metro train. A one way MARTA ticket costs $2.25, and the trip from the airport takes about 30 minutes.
- All trains leaving the airport will reach the N4 station (Midtown Station), regardless of if they are on the North Springs or Doraville line, just jump on the first train to leave! The Airport station is S7 (South 7) so you will have 10 stops before N4 (Midtown Station), and the trip will take you aproximately 30 minutes. Marta Rail Map
- You should get off the train at the "N4 Midtown" stop. While riding Marta, they will announce "Exit here for Georgia Tech" at the N3 (North Ave) station. You should ignore this, and take the train up to the N4 station, which is closer to your hotel.
- Exit the MARTA station on the "10th street" (north) side. Turn Left, walk toward the stop light. The hotel is the building to your left. Note that google Maps has the location of the N4-Midtown marta station slightly wrong, it's actually one block to the North of where it is pictured on the map, and it's directly to the east (right) of your hotel.
- Taxi fare from the airport to Georgia Tech is approximately $32.00 each way ($2.00 for each additional person). A Taxi can be slightly faster than MARTA (~25 minutes) except durring rush hour (4-7pm) in which case MARTA will be faster.
- Shuttle service is available from Atlanta LiNK for $33.00 round trip. Reservations must be made in advance.
More information can be found through the airport ground transportation site.