Report on CS1315 Pilot
Let's work on the report on the CS1315 Pilot.
- Bob McMath, CoC Deans – funders.
- Faculty advisors for CS1315 development.
- CoC/CoE Steering Committee who care about CS1's and whether we should have specialization courses and how hard these courses are.
- External people (like Laurie Williams, Elliot Soloway, Sally Fincher) who want to know what happened.
- Other schools considering MediaComp
- Mark: In building the proposals.
Suggestion for process:
- Put a note below when you "check-out" the current draft, so that someone coming to edit it knows who has the current version.
- Upload the draft back. You can rename it if you want, but CoWeb already does versioning so you can just re-attach it.
FEEL FREE TO ADD QUESTIONS! (Especially if you think we have data to answer the question with :-)
Report-pilot-offering.doc 9 May: Mark puts initial version up.
Report-pilot-offering1.doc 15 May: Some changes by Andrea
Report-pilot-offering2.doc 17 May: More Changes - Andrea
Report-pilot-offering3.doc 18 May: Changes from Lauren
Report-pilot-offering4.doc 19 May: Added JES/Mediatools section - Rachel
Report-pilot-offering5.doc 20 May: The latest and the greatest
Report-pilot-offering6.doc 20 May: Inserted Charts - Lauren
Report-pilot-offering7.doc 20 May: Did some cleanup - Rachel
Report-pilot-offering8.pdf 21 May: Finito
Links to this Page