Beta Versions of JES
Please refer to the new site for development builds, bug tracking, news, etc.
In-development, testing versions of JES go here.
JES.zip - 9/21/04 - When opening a new program area or opening a file to be loaded into the program area, JES prompts the user if they want to save the existing program area if it has been edited.
Sources v 1 0 4.zip - 9/22/04 - When a user chooses to save a file that already exists, they are prompted if they are sure they want to overwrite the existing file.
Sources v 1 0 5.zip - 9/30/04 -
- media.py: fixed the off-by-one error in getPixels method
- JESRunnable.py: added a try/catch block around the call to 'JavaMusic.cleanUp()' so an error dialog will be displayed rather than getting an exception dump on the terminal
- Help: added the method makeEmptySound to the help
- JESFileChooser.py: File Saving now preforms check against regex on file names before allowing it to be saved.
Note: The JESConstants.py file is setup to use different external configuration files. The following are the locations located in JESConstants.py:
Location of the new Dynamic Homework Turn-in Table
HW_TABLE_LINK = 'http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/mediaComp-plan/109'
Location to find e-mail address associated
HW_ADDRESS_URL = 'http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/mediaComp-plan/111'
coweb turnin location
HW_COWEB_ADDRESS_URL = 'http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu:8080/mediaComp-plan/113'
The Windows distribution is a directory containing all the files you'll need to run JES. To install, unzip the archive JES_v_1_x_y.zip to either Program Files or your desktop. To run JES, just double-click on the program JES.exe inside the folder JES. If you're running an older version of Windows, you may have to run the program JES-console.exe.
JES v 1 0 6.zip - Session Logger integerated, font-size bug fixed, rgb optimization
JES v 1 0 7.zip - Parenthesis color matching implemented - extra open parenthesis are red and extra close parenthesis are blue
JES v 1 0 8.zip - Left and Right Parenthesis are now both red, file path fixed for executible
JES v 1 0 9.zip - Integrated new release of Java classes.
Link to this Page
- Getting started last edited on 20 September 2004 at 2:26 pm by lawn-199-77-205-188.lawn.gatech.edu