If you want to work extra hours during the week and all the kits are reset and Felicia doesn't have anything else for you to do you can always:
- Add questions to the AP datatbase. Barb can give you a login and password and you can author AP style questions. You can login as a developer at http://126.96.36.199/apExam/DeveloperLogin.jsp once Barb has created a login and password for you.
- Create new workshops on Gamemaker (free version)
- Create new workshops on web stuff (web page development), facebook, etc
- Make modifications to the AP database to allow sudents to login and logout, continue with an exam, see their progress over time, and for teachers to be able to see how all the students in her/his class are doing. I also want to be able to assign categories to questions (using checkboxes) and select questions based on certain categories. AP Database Mods
- Come up with other ideas for workshops for girls. Get approval from Barb before you work on a new idea.
- Work with the LilyPads to create wearable computing ideas.
- Create additional material for Scratch workshops.
- Create additional material for Storytelling Alice workshops.
- Check into how to do Webinars using Adobe Connect.
Student Work (projects employees are currently working on)
Please notify josh (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you add/remove yourself from this list.
Other important websites:
Below here will be designated as a temporary place to save any text related to your project if you so desire... also feel free to attach a file if you need to share it with someone your working with. - Josh
Links to this Page