Location: Klaus Advanced Computing Building, Room 1447. Directions to the building.
Price: $30 per person
Open to: 6th-8th grade students
Instructor: Barbara Fox
Workers: Jasmine (lead student), Brooke, Corey
Materials:Laptops, mice and chargers (1 per student)
Please pay online at the ICE Store and click on this workshop.
If you have any questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, we look forward to seeing you at the workshop.
• Discover the differences between a web server, a web browser and a web page
• Explore basic HTML tags to add text, pictures, and links to web pages
• Use CSS to customize colors, fonts, borders, and image sizes
• Remix internet web pages
• Design a personal web page
• Look at free websites that will allow students to continue to learn about Web Design after the workshop is over
Before the students arrive, log into the computer with the username and password. Once logged in, enter the Pre survey's url. When they enter the room they will be ready to take the Pre survey.