Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
-M8 Interface Evaluation OOPS
For M8 we had to evaluate another team's User Interface.
It was a pretty simple assignment, but it did take a little while.
The easiest method to do this was to simply have each member of your group evaluate the other team's UI and then write a page on it. Afterwards you can combine those pages and turn it in as your report. It may seem redundant, but it is nice having varying opinions on the other team's design.
- Remember to give whatever you have to the group that is evaluating you. Even if you donít have any working code, just give them a quick mock-up of your user interface.
- Meet up with your group in person and plan out your method of evaluation. After that, the actual evaluating is pretty straightforward.
- All you have to do is simply to find any flaws that the other team may have had, and simply write about those. And donít hold back, itís better for the other team if you give the other team more to respond to anyway.
- For your response, simply respond to everything the other team had to say about your UI.
- Try to keep things nice though, no name calling or anything else like that.
- Also, itís fine to disagree with what the other team said, but make sure that you are not simply attacking their suggestions. Theyíre trying to help your team out, not insult your team.
Link to this Page
- Team OOPS last edited on 6 December 2009 at 8:55 pm by res-128-61-90-102.res.gatech.edu