Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
Statement on Acceptable Behavior
The CoWeb is a public place and its use is subject to the OIT Network Usage Policy (http://www.oit.gatech.edu/security/policy/usage/). This means that:
- The free expression of ideas is encouraged, e.g., critiques of the class, Squeak, and the CoWeb are welcome. Thoughtful discussion is one of the central purposes for this space.
- Your postings to this space should reflect "common courtesy," e.g., avoid obscene language and avoid sexual references that may make others uncomfortable.
- Your postings to this space should reflect respect for others, e.g., not locking common spaces and not defacing others' work.
This is particularly important for those of you who are employed as undergraduate teaching assistants. Your behavior ought to be a model for others, so expectations are higher. In other words, TA's will get into trouble sooner than others.
Links to this Page
- Using this CoWeb last edited on 4 January 2006 at 7:08 pm by penguin.cc.gatech.edu
- Removed Page last edited on 22 May 2000 at 4:39 pm by guzdial2.cc.gatech.edu.
- Bruce Labbate last edited on 17 June 2000 at 6:35 pm by client-45-200.natinst.com.
- Why The CoWeb Gags last edited on 12 April 2002 at 10:04 pm by user-1120q7t.dsl.mindspring.com
- Change this team name last edited on 19 August 2002 at 6:17 pm by 126.96.36.199