Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
CS 2340, Spring Semester 2009
TA: Mohammad Asgharneya
Who are we?
- Julian Prokay
- BoHao Li
- Thomas Herbert
- Donovan Henneberg-Verity
- Miles McCrocklin
To make a supply chain system that allows for items to be sold
at a store (POS) and to be resupplyed by Suppliers. This is all
controlled by a Central Control System (CCS).
until the last minute.
- Meet often, and early in the week. Don't put the milestones off
cut functionality to meet requirements and deadlines.
- Be optimistic about what you want to do, but don't be afraid to
back-end coders and GUI coders like we did.
- Communication is key, especially if you split your group into
especially if you know them, so have some fun while working.
- Have fun! Working with a group of people should be enjoyable,
M3: Domain Design
M5: Team Design
M6: Domain Coding
M7: GUI Coding
M8: UI Evaluation
M9: Design Twist
Link to this Page
- Cases last edited on 30 July 2011 at 2:33 am by r59h132.res.gatech.edu