Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
Lazy Slobs M4
Our M4 Requirements
- When a scenario is selected for roleplay, the cards display graphically on the screen, and arrows move from responsibility to responsibility showing the flow through your classes.
- When a UML diagram is requested, display a simple UML diagram showing the classes, and their relationships (limited to inheritance or basic association).
- There is no requirement for fancy layout support.
- There is no requirement to support full UML (interfaces, aggregation, etc.)
Below is a snap shot of our crc card layout
Link to this Page
- Lazy Slob Cases last edited on 8 December 2006 at 1:20 pm by fm60.eastnet.gatech.edu