Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
Yet To be Determined's Linear Display
Welcome to Yet to Be Determined's Linear Display case
here is the source
It includes all of the files you will need. - except one A fix for String
- .sources - a list of sources for the newspaper
- .categories - a list of the categories the user can choose from
- YTBD-LinearDisplay.st - the fileOut (source)
- newspaper.txt - sample output of the code with the Squeak newline characters replaced by regular newlines.
Reasons why you care:
- Gives examples on how to do simple morphic interfaces.
- Shows a really bad way of doing radio buttons
- Shows how to use files
- (ListGenerator, Article, NewsUI ...)
- Shows how to use HTTPSocket to get a webpage
- (look in any reporter's getMainPage method)
- String-striphtml doesnt die when it sees an '&' without a ';'
Submitted by Jeff Kwasha
Links to this Page
- Cases last edited on 30 July 2011 at 2:33 am by r59h132.res.gatech.edu
- Jeff Kwasha last edited on 30 April 2000 at 7:13 pm by r62h91.res.gatech.edu.