Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
Team WYSIWYG Cases
These cases illustrate the things we discovered in Squeak that are useful for doing cool stuff.
Lessons we Learned
- It is incredibly useful to have multiple browser windows open.
- Shift-clicking on the environment brings up a list of windows - very useful when you have multiple browsers open
- Start using Monticello at the earliest moment possible. It makes it a lot easier to merge changes than simply filing out and filing in.
- Don't wait til the last minute to do stuff. The night before is a bad time to start, because if you find a big bug, you're screwed.
- Doing the design before you do the coding might be useful.
Links to this Page
- Cases last edited on 30 July 2011 at 2:33 am by r59h132.res.gatech.edu
- Team WYSIWYG last edited on 14 December 2005 at 2:04 pm by yucatan-lnx.cc.gatech.edu