Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
Discussion 4 - Hai Phan (gtg394v)
Class diagram for the question "UML Class Diagramming" from Midterm Review - Sum2000
Draw a UML class diagram for the set of classes described below.
- A Student has a name, a student number, a major, and a transcript. A student knows how to change her major, can report her name or student number, and can provide a grade for a given course.
- A Transcript has a collection of course grades. It knows how to add a course grade, and how to look up a grade for a given course.
- A Major has a department name and a list of courses that are required. It only has accessors.
- A Course has a name, and a number of credit hours associated. It knows how to respond with its name.
- A CourseGrade has a course and a grade associated. It has accessors for each.
Link to this Page