Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
Discussion 4 - Dasha Kishinevskaya
Class Diagram of a Student Registration System (Spring 2004 Midterm)
- Each Student has a name, a (student id) number, and is associated with one Transcript.
- Each Transcript is composed of 0 or more TranscriptItems and can display, delete, and add such items.
- Each TranscriptItem contains a grade and is associated with one Section. It can also display statistics for the section.
- Each Section is associated with one Class object and has time, term, and numOfStudents values.
- Each Class contains a name, number, and numOfCredits.
- Not shown in the diagram are the common accessors/modifiers:
- name:/name/number:/number for Student,
- grade:/grade for TranscriptItem,
- time:/time/term:/term/numOfStudents:/numOfStudents for Section, and
- name:/name/number:/number/numOfCredits:/numOfCredits for Class
- Please disregard the extra parentheses and un-Squeak-like syntax for the methods displayed in the diagram, I was unable to configure Visio accordingly
Links to this Page