Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
Spring 2005 M5: Implement an Air Graffiti Service
(Group, Due 4/14)
For this milestone you will implement desktop and PDA versions of an Air Graffiti service.
- Learn more about building graphical user interfaces for desktops and PDAs.
- Learn about developing location-based services.
Questions on Spring 2005 Milestone 5
For this milestone you'll extend your server to allow users to add notes to their location and retrieve notes near their location. You will also create desktop and PDA interfaces to allow users to compose and assign a note to their location, to search for notes within a particular distance, and to read the resulting notes.
Before class time, turn-in your code on the cs2340turnin coweb: http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/cs2340turnin with the code 'M5'. Turn in your design in-class.
- 10% Good Scenarios: Accounts for all major functions in assignment, touches on every class. see (http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/cs2340/aboutScenarios)
- 10% Good CRC card analysis: Reasonable names, understandable and clearly defined responsibilities, good exploration of other class names
- 10% Good UML class diagram and class descriptions:
- Correct usage of notation in diagram (3%)
- Detailed and understandable class descriptions and names (7%) (Note: see http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/cs2340/2522 for example on a general format for class descriptions)
- 10% Quality of the design
- 10% Well-documented and good style source code
- 50 % Working system:
- 5% All of the previous functionality works.
- 10% Server extensions
- 15% Desktop interface to service
- 15% PDA interface to service
- 5% SUnit tests well designed, error/exception handling
Note: If the TAs can't figure out how to use your interface, they don't have to give you the points. The UI must be usable.
Links to this Page