Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
Spring 2005 M4: Create a PDA Port
(Group, Due 4/07)
For this milestone you will port your desktop interface to a personal digital assistant (PDF).
- Learn more about building graphical user interfaces.
- Learn how to develop for the constrained resources of a PDA.
Questions on Spring 2005 Milestone 4
For this milestone you'll implement a PDA version of your desktop interface. All of the functionality provided by the desktop interface must be incorporated into the PDA interface.
Before class time, turn-in your code on the cs2340turnin coweb: http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/cs2340turnin with the code 'M4'. Turn in your design in-class.
- 10% Good Scenarios: Accounts for all major functions in assignment, touches on every class. see (http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/cs2340/aboutScenarios)
- 10% Good CRC card analysis: Reasonable names, understandable and clearly defined responsibilities, good exploration of other class names
- 10% Good UML class diagram and class descriptions:
- Correct usage of notation in diagram (3%)
- Detailed and understandable class descriptions and names (7%) (Note: see http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/cs2340/2522 for example on a general format for class descriptions)
- 10% Quality of the design
- 10% Well-documented and good style source code
- 50 % Working system:
- 5% All of the previous functionality works.
- 10% Choose / display place
- 15% Edit user details
- 15% Change location, view details about other people
- 5% SUnit tests well designed, error/exception handling
Note: If the TAs can't figure out how to do these things, they don't have to give you the points. The UI must be usable.
Links to this Page