Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
pip squeakers - m6 grading breakdown and things to do
Roles and Schedule
- Background of World(figured out the single background designing it now) Landon
- Load/Save(characters and state) see bullet number 2 below Shaun
- Design a method to add rooms to buildings(can we meet Tues before or after class to discuss? or Wed.) All
- I can code it if given the design we want
- Room Fix(there is an backend array issue) Babak and Shaun ——-Landon and Babak fixed this still need to be able to leave room
- Simulation upgrade(what you were doing Friday and try to implement bullet 3 below I will help) Michelle
- You must extend your GUI to allow a player to expand the physical world in which the game occurs. This feature must include the capability to define buildings as well as rooms in buildings. You may either include a notion of outside spaces between buildings or simply have buildings adjacent to one another.
- Since the physical world can now be user-defined, you must include a way to save the state of the world. This feature should be independent of saving characters, so that saving and loading characters are separate operations than saving and loadind physical world configurations.
- You must illustrate the operation of your with a least 4 different kinds of characters and a minimum of 3 buildings, each of which must have multiple rooms. Different kinds of characters means that they should have different personalities, as definied by the factors that describe them and how they can change.
- (Optional)Implement a capability to allow multiple human players to interact with a shared game world. See the classes in the Morphic-Remote class category for tools to support this feature.
Link to this Page
- Our m6 repository last edited on 2 December 2004 at 12:39 pm by lawn-199-77-207-101.lawn.gatech.edu