Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
(carried over from M2 plus new scenarios)
- Frank is in his dorm room. He is hungry. He goes to Junior's for dinner. When he enters Junior's, he is awe-struck by Prof. Bill (happiness increases). Prof. Bill likes Frank, he smiles (happiness increases). He sees the food and feels hungry so he eats and is refreshed (hunger goes down).
- Kristin and Michelle were engaged in some heavy lifting at SAC. Kristin "borrows" a 50 lb. weight and brings it back to her dorm. She drops the weight in her room for later use.
- Babak enters a classroom and upon seeing his software engineering professor, flips out (stress increases) and yells at her. After doing so he feels much better (stress decreases).
- Jan enters a room of strangers. She suddenly feels unpopular and her happiness slowly fades.
- The user starts SimTech. He is given the option to create new people before beginning the game. First he sees a map of SimTech. He begins clicking on buildings to see what's inside.
- After playing SimTech for 5 minutes, the user decides to create another person. He names her Jennifer and places her in the commons. Once placed in the commons, she reacts to her surroundings.
- The user selects Frank and increases his athleticism to 10. After 5 minutes, in SimTime, Frank sprints from the Commons to SAC.
- The user decides he's throwing a dance party in room 101. He selects people in room 101 and tells them to pick up desks and chairs and move them into the lobby. The user then moves everyone in the COC into the Commons.
- The user is tired, he saves the game and exits.
- After Alan spends 2 hours in Howey-Physics, he falls asleep for 30 minutes. Still groggy from his nap, Alan goes to the student center and buys an energy drink.
- Alice also took a nap next to Alan, but 5 minutes after she wakes up, she suddenly realizes she's missed a test 3 days ago. Alice hurries to her professor's office.
- The user stumbles upon a $15 million donation and creates 2 new building on campus. He spends time creating the names and atmosphere of the buildings. After they are built, he begins to see people wander into them. He is excited about his creation and saves the buildings he's created.
- Same is introverted and not athletic. Libby is extremely extroverted and very athletic. When they both enter Skiles room 102, sparks fly and they immediately fall in love with each other because... opposites attract.
- Mitch, our game player, creates a new person and names it Perlita. She’s an athletic STaC major with CS aspirations, has a close nit group of friends who also attend this campus, and has a good deal of school spirit. Mitch puts the focus on Perlita and directs her from the campanile along a path to the Library. Along the way she bumps into Frank, a CS major and president of the ACM. Perlita and Frank chat for a bit and then she leaves on her way to her original destination. Perlita enters the library, checks out a book, and leaves the building. Next stop is the CS building to discuss her major with an academic advisor. While waiting for the academic advisor to show up, Perlita notices a box of donuts and a coffee machine. Mitch prods her to go ahead and eat.
- The campus map is populated with buildings, paths to walk on connecting the various buildings, objects along that path, and persons created at a default location.
- Frank, our star from M2, starts off at the campanile on the campus map. Frank is aware of his location. We create a person named Lisa, and she starts off at the campanile as well. The focus is on Frank, we are following him around the campus. He begins to interact with Lisa and then we move him to an adjacent building on the map. He also interacts with objects on route. Frank enters a building with three rooms that are not connected. Frank enters each room and can only move between connected rooms.
Link to this Page
- Our m3 repository last edited on 20 October 2004 at 10:20 pm by adsl-068-209-116-021.sip.asm.bellsouth.net