Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
Our m2 repository
M2 Design: Scenarios
- Frank is in his dorm room. He is hungry. He goes to Junior's for dinner. When he enters Junior's, he is awe-struck by Prof. Bill (happiness increases). Prof. Bill likes Frank, he smiles (happiness increases). He sees the food and feels hungry so he eats and is refreshed (hunger goes down).
- Kristin and Michelle were engaged in some heavy lifting at SAC. Kristin "borrows" a 50 lb. weight and brings it back to her dorm. She drops the weight in her room for later use.
- Babak enters a classroom and upon seeing his software engineering professor, flips out (stress increases) and yells at her. After doing so he feels much better (stress decreases).
- Jan enters a room of strangers. She suddenly feels unpopular and her happiness slowly fades.
- Name a person, let's say Pat.
- Pat can picks up an object.
- Pat can release an object he/she is carrying.
- Pat is aware of their location.
- Pat may have a friend Bob, and when one moves into the viscinity of the other, the other becomes aware.
- A person may pass an object in their posession to another.
- A person can move an object from one location to another.
- A person becomes aware of other people who enter the same room.
- An object can affect a person.
- A person may have feelings for another person.
- A person may have feelings towards an object.
- An object may have different properties, allowing a person or another object to pass through/over it (grass, gravel, water.. ) or be solid to a person or another object.
- The stinger will have lag time.
- GTPD will respond to all emergencies, be they fire, police or ambulance.
- Each student has a different level of stress associated with their daily campus encounters and activities.
- If a student isn't fed or properly cared for, their stress level will increase until they get the appropriate social interaction with another person or thing to de-stress.
Link to this Page
- Pip Squeaks last edited on 14 December 2004 at 2:19 pm by adsl-068-209-116-021.sip.asm.bellsouth.net