Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
ellie's grading info
this used to be long and detailed... here's the new (sortof) concise version:
- zip your turnin - even if you only have 1 file. it makes it smaller, and it makes sure those pesky line endings don't get all crazy.
- visit me during office hours. i get to know you, you get to ask questions, and i'm not sitting there bored.
- give me a demo of your project. you can try and explain away all the things that go wrong... or show me all the things that are awesome! either way, you get good feedback & better grades.
- so i do lots of my grading at home, and i have an apple laptop and a desktop running freebsd. so... if you want to turn in scenarios, uml, etc. in electronic format, thats perfectly ok, save some trees, but please please use gifs, jpgs, text files, pdfs, etc...
- ms word is ok
- ms visio is not ok (just export it to a gif/jpg)
- omni graffle is ok
- ecode is ok
- please make a screen campture (printScreen key + msPaint, grab) to give me an image of your uml daigram. ecode will not save any layout you do, and its hard for me to view your diagram when all the classes are stacked on top of eachother. its also hard for me to untangle the mess because i don't know beforehand how the different classes are connected.
- please include ecode with your turnin
Link to this Page
- ellie harmon last edited on 3 October 2005 at 9:51 pm by 65-182-50-46.biltmorecommunications.net