Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
e-mail : psy (at) cc (dot) gatech (dot) edu
I'll indicate where I am on the [other] TA board, generally it will be one of the following places: States cluster, Commons, TA Lab
- Tuesday 3->~4 (I've a class that ends at 3 in IPST, I may be a few minutes late)
- Friday 1->2
- By appointment
The [other] TA board is the piece of paper that's taped on the TA Lab window that means I get to write on the glass instead of the impossible-to-erase whiteboard on the door.
Useful things like a picture for finding me will follow... eventually. Until then: I'm a big tall white guy, brown hair usually in a pony tail.
- Use color print! To get this: In the System Browser's list of buttons there is a drop down button on the far right, the default is 'code' click this and choose color print.
- Work as a group (this means side by side, in the lab)
- Don't step on your group members toes – communication is essential, make sure you're not editing the same thing as someone else
- Integrate as you go
- Split up the project... and make sure everyone is doing their share
- Backup your source – there's nothing wrong with going so far as to have one group member dedicated to keeping the code up to date... Also you can look into Monticello and dvs (I don't know much about either but you could come by office hours and we can figure it out)
"Oooh! Look at me! I'm reopening bugs...did you do your unit testing?? No, I didn't think so!"
Links to this Page