Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
To get to any of our code goto Team Studlier
Helpful hints learned over a semester of long nights stressing.
1) Alt-Period to break out of infinite loops – the worst thing was early on getting in some stupid loop and not being able to get out of it.
2) Saved After every major code change. It only takes a couple of seconds, and it will save you when for whatever reason squeak crashes on you (which will happen a lot),
3) Do not wait until the last night! Getting it done is so much easier if you at least have a good base done going into the last night.
4) Learn your way around squeak early, a good understanding of squeak early on will be necessary later.
5) Check on your teammates. Do not just assume that if you assign them a task that they will get it done. Even if you do all of your work perfectly, and come to the integration meeting ready to be done in a couple of hours; all it takes is one incomplete part of code to make you stay up all night.
Link to this Page
- Cases last edited on 30 July 2011 at 2:33 am by r59h132.res.gatech.edu