Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
- Create your Software Architecture and Trust Boundaries
- Identify your Application and Utility Objects
- Add necessary CRC Cards and any new scenarios
- Submit a UML Class diagram of your refined design
- Submit 2 UML Sequence diagrams that show your full design handling one or more scenarios.
- Submit screen mockups that show your preliminary user interface.
- Submit a written contract for a method in the design.
- Submit a short paragraph on your error handling and exception handling design strategy.
This milestone is a good chance to fix any mistakes you made in Milestone 3, such as with CRC cards and scenarios. At this point, we were a little more familiar with UML sequence diagrams because of M4, which was an individual assignment. This is a very helpful milestone as it really makes you begin thinking about the breakdown of this system. Through the process of brainstorming, you will learn a lot about what works and what doesn’t work. We got points taken off for Architecture/Trust Boundaries and Application/Utility Class Identification, so it would be useful to review your designs with a TA or the professor for feedback before turning them in. Below are examples of our UML Class diagrams that we submitted for this milestone.
Links to this Page
- Squeakers last edited on 29 April 2003 at 11:56 pm by adsl-81-155-80.asm.bellsouth.net
- Team Identity Withheld last edited on 29 April 2010 at 1:13 am by adsl-152-202-222.asm.bellsouth.net