Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
Fall2002 M3 - Design the whole thing
M3 - DESIGN
Teams must turn in a detailed group plan THROUGH THE REST OF THE CLASS (i.e., through M7) . This should include:
- SCENARIOS that touch on EVERY LEAF CLASS IN YOUR SYSTEM.
- CRC card analysis for ENTIRE system (through M7).
- A TEST PLAN corresponding to the CRC card analysis, based in indentification of equivalence classes in the input.
- UML class diagram for the ENTIRE system with descriptions for each class. You may use any other UML diagrams in addition to a class diagram that you would like in order to describe your system. UML Tools
- Description of what each team member is going to be responsible for (in a workspace)
- Internal group timeline with dates and milestones (in a workspace)
Obviously, the design will change over the following weeks, but we want to see that you've thought through everything UP FRONT.
Turnin your in your hardcopy designs in class.
- 15% Good, believable scenarios that touch on every class in the system.
- 15% Good CRC Card Analysis: Reasonable names, understandable and clearly defined responsibilities, good exploration of other class names
- 10% Good test plan: equivalence classes clearly identified, test cases clearly defined.
- 20% Good UML class diagram and descriptions: Correct usage of notation (10%), detailed and understandable descriptions and names (10%).
- 20% Quality of the design
- 10% Clear definition of team member responsibilities: Can you tell who will do which pieces of system (as defined in UML and descriptions)? Will you be able to figure out whose part failed if there's a failure?
- 10% Believable and detailed group timeline: Could someone figure out from this what they're supposed to be doing each week? Can a team member figure out what they're supposed to have done each week from this?
Questions on Fall2002 M3 Milestone
Links to this Page