Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
Sum2002 M3: Design Everything
Teams must turn in a detailed group plan THROUGH THE REST OF THE CLASS (i.e., through M5). This should include:
- SCENARIOS that touch on EVERY CLASS IN YOUR SYSTEM.
- CRC card analysis for ENTIRE system (through M5).
- UML class diagram for ENTIRE system with descriptions for each class. You may use any other UML diagrams in addition to a class diagram that you would like in order to describe your system. UML Tools
- Description of what each team member is going to be responsible for
- Internal group timeline with dates and milestones
Obviously, the design will change over the following weeks, but we want to see that you've thought through everything UP FRONT.
Turnin your design as hardcopy in class.
- 25% Good, believable scenarios that touch on every class in the system.
- 25% Good CRC Card Analysis: Reasonable names, understandable and clearly defined responsibilities, good exploration of other class names
- 25% Good UML class diagram and descriptions: Correct usage of notation (10%), detailed and understandable descriptions and names (15%).
- 15% Clear definition of team member responsibilities: Can you tell who will do which pieces of system (as defined in UML and descriptions)? Will you be able to figure out whose part failed if there's a failure?
- 10% Believable and detailed group timeline: Could someone figure out from this what they're supposed to be doing each week? Can a team member figure out what they're supposed to have done each week from this?
Questions on Sum2002 M3 Milestone
Link to this Page