Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
Sum2002 Design Roundtable
On Tuesday July 2, we're going to hold a Design Roundtable. The idea of the Design Roundtable is to help everyone improve on their M4 and M5 designs.
If your group has a great idea for how they're going to fix-up the design from M1 and M2, tell us. Here's what I'd like you to do:
- Put together a ten minute Powerpoint presentation and link it on to this page (below). Your goal is show off your design and convince everyone that this is the way to handle ...
- If more than five get posted, I'll pick five that I think show a diverse set of perspectives and high quality presentations.
- On Tuesday, you five groups present your design arguments and we all get to argue about, er, discuss them.
There is extra credit available here!
If your group presents a design and you share your Powerpoint on the Cases page, I guarantee everyone in the group 1 point extra credit – that's 1 point added to the bottom line (1% of the entire class grade). Your group is still eligible to do a more extensive writeup of all your assignments towards the total possible extra credit of 5 points.
Things you might talk about:
- How you are handling the writing and reading of postscript.
- How you are doing the web service
- How you are going to improve your design from M2
Link to this Page