Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
Getting Started with Rational Rose
Georgia Tech has a license for the Rational Rose Suite of tools on the UNIX platform. In order to run Rose you should first:
- Be on a high-performance Solaris machine. Preferably the Ultra10's located in room 107a.
- Be in your home directory (startup will need to set up some files for you.
- From csh, type:
- After typing rose, you should get (after a few seconds) the main window of rose.
- Documentation is available in web format by opening the file
- The tree view will allow you to navigate to Using Rose, which has all the information necessary to build a model.
IF You have trouble printing:
- check in your home directory for windows/win.ini
- bring it into a text editor and look at the top lines for printer setup in the lp command add a -d rosalyn or copy the win.ini file off the web page.
Link to this Page
- UML Tools last edited on 20 February 2002 at 12:02 am by att-98-147-96.atl.mediaone.net