Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
Using the Defect Log
We want to track the discovery and resolution of defects in the ECoDE implementation. When a defect is discovered, edit the Defect Log page using the following format:
Subsequent Work on a Specific Defect
- Should be noted under STATUS. If discussion is required, create a discussion page on the particular defect as follows:
- Create a new page, using the TITLE of the defect as the page name followed by "Discussion"
- At the end of the discussion page, include an ADD box by typing a + on a single line at the end of the page
Resolution of a Specific Defect
- Edit the Defect Log by cutting and pasting the entire defect entry to the end of the log under "Resolved Defects"
- Note the status change under STATUS for the defect
- DO NOT eliminate any discussion that occurred