Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
Spring 2002 - ECoDE Defect Log
- CRC Card Diagram layout puts things out of reach.
- Posted By: tbutzon@cc
- Date: 2004.02.29 12:51
- Operating System: Windows XP
- Squeak version: Squeak 3.6.2 / Tea 1.9 VM (release) from Nov 12 2003
- Description: In a design with lots of CRC cards and many connections, the "Layout Diagram" button placed one card above or to the left of the top-left corner, so that it is unreachable. Scrollbars are present, but they do not allow me to scroll up and get that card.
- Status: Known issue. You can work around this bug with the option "Close All Views" in the View menu. That will reset the diagram layout. In general, your layout is not saved with the design(sorry), so do not worry about making it pretty for the TA's.
Template - cut and paste this text into the add box above. Then complete the entry.
–Posted By: (your email please)
Links to this Page