Hotspots: Admin Pages | Turn-in Site |
Current Links: Cases Final Project Summer 2007
Grades are based on:
- 2 Exams (46)
- Midterm - 20%
- Final - 26%
- Individual Assignments (10)
- HW#1 Intro to Smalltalk - 2%
- M1 Initial Implementation - 4%
- M2 Gui Development - 4%
- 6 Group Project Milestones>Spring 2007 Project Milestones (44)
- M3 Practice Group Design - 8%
- M4 Domain Design - 8%
- M5 Application/Gui Design - 8%
- M6 Domain Implementation - 5%
- M7 Gui Implementation - 5%
- M8 UI Evaluation - 5%
- M9 The Twist!!! - 5%
- Participation in class is highly encouraged and may be considered in borderline classes (e.g., CoWeb postings, newsgroup participation, discussion in class, etc.)
- Participation in the project is mandatory. Students will submit peer evaluations at the end of M5 and M9. If the peer evaluations show that you are not contributing your grade on the project will affected.
Letter grades are assigned according to the usual convention (A=90+, B=80-89, C=70-79, D=60-69, F below 60), i.e., NOT curved.
Late assignments without a valid excuse, such as illness, will be graded this way:
- 1 day: 90%
- 2 days: 75%
- 3 days: 50%
- 4 days: 25%
- 5+ days: 0 points
Note: You may not receive extra credit points on an assignment that is Late
Attendance in lecture is not recorded, but expected.
All assignments are due at 12:05pm on the due date, unless otherwise specified.
Getting your turnins
Grades will be available via email or Sakai. Hardcopies of your quizzes, tests, or programs will be available in class. You can also pick them up from the instructor.
Assignments will be available for comments and review within two weeks of turnin date.
- Regrades are only possible within one week of turnback time. (Not when you get it, when it becomes available from the TA – you'll get an email.)
- Regrade requests can go to TA's or the instructor. The instructor is the court-of-last-resort, so you should probably try the TA's first.
- Any assignment regraded will be COMPLETELY regraded, i.e., we may take off points for something else that we find.
If you submit something that the TA cannot fileIn, she or he will alert you be email. You will have 24 hours to respond to the request with a file that DOES fileIn. If you do not respond, or if the new file does not fileIn, the TA will grade the file by-hand (her/his best guess as to whether it could have possibly worked) for no more than 50% of the grade.
Links to this Page
- Admin Pages last edited on 17 May 2007 at 9:34 am by user-1121gf5.dsl.mindspring.com
- Extra Credit last edited on 22 June 2007 at 12:22 pm by balladeer.cc.gatech.edu
- Spring 2006 Class Schedule last edited on 1 May 2006 at 3:18 pm by penguin.cc.gatech.edu