HW7: Make a scene graph movie
Use the same classes and objects as in WolfAttackMovie, but tell a different story.
- 25 points. Your tree must include at least 20 BlueScreenNode instances and at least 5 branches of some kind.
- 20 points. You must make all your own pictures: no tree-blue.jpg, no dog-blue.jpg, no house-blue.jpg, but you must use blue backgrounds.
- 10 points. At least one of your pictures should be text on a blue background. Make it a caption, or a speech bubble.
- 25 points. The movie should be at least 60 frames long.
- 10 points. You must remove at least one branch during the movie, and insert one branch during the movie.
- 10 points. Make it make sense – interesting, maybe even have a plot.
Turn in your animation class and all your JPEG files.
You MUST do this as a Pair Programming activity, or you lose 15 points. Include an honor statement with your partner's name (both of you turn in the same code, and collaborate with no one else but your partner) and a claim that you each typed in approximately half of the overall code.
Not a requirement: Please do generate an AVI or MOV and uploading it here: Gallery HW7: The digital movies you created - Spring 2011
Link to this Page